This module allows you to save list formats for all application files and use them later.
- New: This option loads the wizard for user-defined lists, allowing you to create a new list format.
- Delete: This deletes the list form selected.
- Open: This option loads the wizard for user-defined lists, allowing you to change the selected form.
- Run: This will run the list format selected. If the list contains data filters, a window will be displayed to update filter values before they are run. If the list is output to a dBase file, the program will prompt for the file name to be generated.
- Save as: This will save your user-defined list form under another name.