Cost and Purchase List by Purchase No.
These lists can be sorted by:
- Purchase number: This shows a list of costs and purchases sorted by the purchase number fields.
- Supplier code: This sorts the list by supplier code using three different options:
- Invoice detail: This shows a list detailing the existing invoices for each supplier (this option overrides the next two).
- Any volume: This displays a list with the total purchases made from each supplier.
- Suppliers with transactions above: The list can be prepared using a minimum number. This section is particularly useful for a country like Spain where yearly returns must be done for transactions above 3000 euros.
Enter the selection parameters from the list.
Remember that in fields that select file data, you may press the F4 key or the Find button to access the search screen that lets you select file data.
Once the parameters are completed, press the List button.
A list preview will be displayed on the screen along with zoom and scrolling options by list page.
You can print the entire list on your system's default printer or print by selecting the pages and the printer where you want to send the list.
The Save as PDF and RTF button lets you save the list in PDF format (which cannot be changed) and RTF format (which can be changed in a text editor).